Don’t have time for a “real” blog so I’m going to do some totally unrelated bullet points and call it a day. Besides, I have been reading about successful platform building and apparently no one has the attention span to read a whole blog anymore (which makes me wonder why I am selling a COMPLETE BOOK, but whatevs). So here is my stab and building a freaking platform, which is a term I find kind of stupid anyway and makes me think of diving pools or seventies shoes, but again, whatevs! I am too frantically busy today to worry about it. So without further ado…
- Downton Abbey last night. My God.
- Do successful people ever sleep? I wanna know because I have no idea how I am supposed to develop and nurture relationships, write my books, publicize my books, workout, care for hearth and home, change the world, floss and get the eight hours of sleep all the doctors tell you you’re supposed to get?
- For the love of God, people, go buy my book.
- I may have some fabulous news to share soon of the publishing kind.
- Alex Guarnaschelli, is the shiz in the kitchen and she loves Downton Abbey. As an obsessed home cook, (It became my creative outlet once writing became my day job) I am a total fan girl. And we were sort of connected in the same tweet that someone retweeted, so now I have a tweet in the twitterverse totally linking us together for posterity. Sigh. And I should totally get points for spelling Guarnaschelli correctly.
- Did I mention you need to go buy my book? Summerset Abbey, available at a fine retail store near you.